Financial Security Advisor - Surrey - DFSIN - SFL
Financial Security Advisor
We’re looking for advisors who share our values: ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, personal excellence and customer service. Push the limits of your potential by becoming an entrepreneur and enjoy the freedom in an environment that values and recognizes performance.
Choosing DFSIN means pursuing your career as an independent advisor within a winning team:
- Be your own boss
You plan your schedule to achieve work/life balance and you choose your own clients. Your efforts and determination will decide your income potential.
- Be free and independent
You have access to more than 80 mutual fund companies and a wide variety of products from Canada’s major insurers, including Desjardins Insurance.
- Benefit from the strength of our partner, Desjardins
While working as a self-employed professional, you’ll benefit from the reliability and strength of Desjardins, the leading cooperative financial group in Canada.
- Start-up support for new advisors
We’ll help you get started by offering you an allowance during your first year to help you build your own client base.
- Support for client transfers
We support experienced advisors in all their processes related to purchases, sales and client transfers.
We’ll help you develop your skills so you can take on an advisory role adapted to the changing markets and financial products, among client groups with high business potential. We’ll also provide you with the required support to get you licensed as a financial security advisor.
You’ll have access to a wide range of marketing tools to create a customized business strategy and personalize your communication material.
- Multi-disciplinary team
You’ll benefit from the experienced professionals at our office and within the network. You’ll have access to a team of wealth management experts, including financial planners, notaries, lawyers and tax specialists.
- Technological tools
We offer various tools to drive your business development: an IT equipment leasing and acquisition program, client management professionnals, intranet, client-facing e-newsletter service, remote technology support, and more.
- University degree in business administration, finance, financial planning or any related field and/or experience in insurance, mutual funds or in financial planning
- Genuine interest in the financial sector and business development
- Entrepreneur’s profile with a strategic vision and a focus on results
- Ability to adapt and persevere
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to influence others and negotiate
- Willing to be part of an organization with high standards for success and ethical business practices.
Surrey (6678 152 Street)