Sales Manager - Richmond - DFSIN - SFL
Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network (DFSIN) is the preferred distributor of products and services of Desjardins Insurance1, an arm of the Desjardins Group, the largest financial cooperative in Canada with over $295.5 billion in assets as of December 2018 and rated one of Canada’s top 100 greenest employers by Mediacorp Canada. We are a Canadian leader in the financial services industry with a dynamic coast-to-coast network, comprised of more than 1,500 independent advisors.
We are currently looking for dynamic individuals who want to work in a network that supports independence while providing excellent training for career growth. We focus on you! Your career, your business development and your client support. We help you push the limits of your potential.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love to sell and are motivated and willing to go above and beyond to create a dynamic team of financial services professionals then join us as a SALES MANAGER and enjoy the benefits.
- Recruiting, training, mentoring brand new and experienced financial advisors
- Conduct career recruiting seminars to potential advisors
- Provide coaching and training to advisors
- Assist advisors in prospecting, case analysis and case closing
- Developing business, increasing sales and providing leadership to the team
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in direct sales preferably within the financial services industry. LLQP strongly desired.
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and/or Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designations would be considered an asset.
- Proven ability to identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-directed and results oriented
- Coaching and Training knowledge an asset.
- Strong leadership skills.
- University degree or equivalent an asset
This is an amazing opportunity to successfully develop and manage advisors within Desjardin Financial Security Independent Network.
We thank all candidates, however, only the selected will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Richmond (21900 Westminster Hwy)