Jacqueline Soong - DFSIN
Backed by a team of experienced professionals, which may include financial planners, notaries, lawyers and tax experts, I'll do more than a basic review with you — I'll consider every aspect of your financial security, including:
- Establishing a personal budget
- Reviewing your investments
- Evaluating any insurance needs
- Determining if you can reduce your taxes
- Planning your retirement
- Understanding your estate wishes, and any legal matters
After this process, I'm certain you'll have a clear picture of your finances, perhaps discovering opportunities you never thought were available to you.
Research has shown that there's real value in financial advice and that it provides an undeniable advantage to investors.
- Households that have had an advisor for 15 years or more accumulate 290% more in assets (3.9 times more) than households that haven't1.
- Households that have an advisor have 2.1 times more financial assets than households that don't2.
- Investors that have an advisor are more confident and more likely to have a comfortable retirement if they've received financial advice for at least 10 years3.
- Advisors can help investors manage their emotions, which can add approximately 1.5% to portfolio returns4.
2 Jon Cockerline, PhD., New Evidence on the Value of Financial Advice, IFIC, 2012
3 IFIC. The Value of Advice Report, 2012.
4 VANGUARD. The Added Value of Financial Advisors, Toronto, 2014 and IFIC/POLLARA Inc. Canadian Mutual Fund Investors' Perceptions of Mutual Funds and the Mutual Fund Industry, Toronto, 2013.