Kallirroi Athanasoula - SFL
Kallirroi (Kelly) Athanasoula, EPC
- Life and Health Insurance Advisor
- Mutual Fund Representative*
You have goals. You are unique. Your future is personal.
As a financial services advisor since 2002, and as an Elder Planner Counselor (EPC) since 2018, I make every effort to respect your needs and embrace your personal and financial goals when developing a plan that makes sense for your values and life aspirations.
I believe in a team approach - built through a partnership between myself and each client; married with the strength of a solid organization; and years of investing experience. Together we can meet, and work to exceed, your financial needs.
My commitment to serving the public and delivering extraordinary customer service is rooted in my years of community service. For over 30 years I have contributed in many ways, such as:
- Member of the committee for a not-for-profit dance troupe;
- Member of the Curriculum Support Program of a local Greek School;
- Fundraising activities for cultural and community events;
- Participating and fundraising through the RIDE to Conquer Cancer for the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre;
- Volunteer Curriculum Support for ethnic second language program;
- Greek language school teacher and Sunday school teacher for over 23 and 24 years respectively;
- Volunteer for elderly community day programs;
- Organization of youth retreats and international excursions;
- and Elections Canada official and public school volunteer.
I am still actively involved in some of these programs.
I have lived in Canada since 1984, specifically in Ottawa and Toronto, I am an avid traveller and most importantly, a mother and a grandmother.
Given the opportunity, I have confidence that I may assist you in achieving your desired future.
Since June 2002, I have been providing services to Canadian investors who seek registered investment products, retirement planning, mutual funds, individual life and disability insurance products, and group insurance and benefits. Through a comprehensive process, together we will identify what your needs are and build a plan around these types of investments and products that make sense for your unique situation. I remain committed to providing current and relevant information and advice to my clients by embracing current financial security planning developments, while keeping your interests front of mind.
I have decided to associate myself with Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network, a major distributor of financial products and services that gives me all the support I need to provide the excellent service my clients have come to expect. Being a part of Desjardins Insurance1, a leader amongst Life and Health Insurers in Canada, Desjardins Financial Security Independent Network and its Quebec counterpart SFL have over 1,500 partner representatives and more than 40 financial centres and sub-branches from coast to coast.
1 Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products.