- Independence and Freedom
You are self-employed and manage your own business. Your clients belong to you, you organize your schedule and implement your business growth strategies at your own pace.
- Products from Many Suppliers
You have access to mutual funds from approximately 80 mutual fund companies**, and the products of approximately 20 insurance providers.
- Financial Strength
You benefit from our business partnership with Desjardins Insurance1, an arm of the Desjardins Group, the largest financial cooperative in Canada with assets of $258.4 billion.
- Start-Up Support
During the first year as an advisor you may receive a base salary. We can also offer financial support to help you build your clientele.
- Multidisciplinary Team
You have complementary resources and services to perfect your skills while getting support from your financial centre.
You have access to a graphic design service and more than 100 marketing tools, with no fees for personalized sales materials and consultation.
- University degree in administration, finance, accounting, insurance, financial planning, marketing or a related field
- Minimum of three years of experience in financial services
- Financial Planner title (an asset)
- You are performance oriented and have an interest in business development
- You are competitive and action minded
- Ability and interest in prospecting and networking
- You are willing to take a step further to enjoy greater rewards
**Offered only by mutual fund registered advisors contracted through Desjardins Financial Security Investments inc.
1 Desjardins Insurance refers to Desjardins Financial Security Life Assurance Company, a provider of life and health insurance and retirement savings products.